Friday, May 25, 2012

My favorite photograph


This picture was taken by Salil Bera, an Indian photograph on July 19th 2011.
In this picture a leopard attacks a forest warden after escaping, from the Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary, in West Bengal, India. But don’t be afraid, the animal had been inadequately tranquilized during an operation to capture ir and return to the reserve, after it had threatened inhabitants of the village of Limbu. The warden survived the attack, but unfortunately the leopard was killed during attempts to subdue it.
I like this picture because I think it’s a amazing picture, very unique and it manages to transmit edginess and fear though we are not present in this moment. At the same time, I think it’s a very beautiful picture because of its showy colors.
Since now I know that if I go to the jungle, I have to look after the back!!




5 comments:

  1. I would have nightmares after see this picture.. is very sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch!

    so dangerous

    it's a great photo, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. '' Killing People to Save Animals and the Environment ''
    see you Manu (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s a great photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good, Manuela.

    Post 5 had a full grade and you got a 6.5
    This is for:
    task: 3 points
    Lexis: 3 points
    Grammar: 2 points

    More comments next class

    ReplyDelete