Friday, July 6, 2012


Hello!
I have to say that I really enjoy blogging in class; in fact it was the funniest work for me of English class.  But at the end of the semester I was very tired so I wasn’t very concentrated and I wanted to finish quickly the posts.

I enjoyed it because topics were funnies and how we had to comment to our classmates I read interesting things from my classmates so I learned many things of them and things that I didn’t know like new movies, music and life…

The post that I didn’t like was the third because I really don’t understand which is the interest to talk and read (from the others classmates) about our favorite piece of technology  :S

It helped me improve my English because it forced me -in a good sense- to write in English about many different topics so I had to use a lot of vocabulary. And I have to say that I was very surprise because I thought that I knew less but I also realize that there are many many things that I have to improve and the practice is the only way…and blogging is only practice!

I think that blogging in the English class is cool! Because you learn, you express yourself and you use the computer, thing that is very attractive for young people like me, so it does you to be kept concentrated and it isn’t a typical English school boring thing.

Well, teacher, thank you very much. I am grateful for your “good wave”!!!!!!! You are the best English teacher ever!! (Film expression, don’t?)

Bye-bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment