Friday, April 27, 2012

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is a toaster.

It’s not only mine, it’s all my family and we got it like four years ago because our first toaster died -Lider Supermarket gave it to my mother because she has a lot of points because she is a very good consumer-.
I use it putting one, two, three or four breads inside. I choose the level 6 –the hotter level- and I wait between two and four minutes and ¡chan! My bread is toasted, hot and creaking, ready to be eaten…
I use it almost all mornings when I take my breakfast.
I like it because it turns my bread into a better bread, so it turns my morning into a better morning. When I’m too cold –at winter- I wait my crunchy bread putting my hands over the toaster to warm them, that’s cool.
I can’t imagine my life without it. I would be forced to eat cold bread, or toasted it in the kitchen and eat a gasified and burned bread!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I like electric toasters too... is easier and faster than the old toasters that we got to put on the fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toast! That delicious:)
    I never thought that a toaster might be the favorite object of anybody.
    You are the best Manu, keep going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Manu, but I suppose you are right after all..

    One impotant issue: bread is uncountable so you cant say "a bread". You can say. "a slice of bread" or "a piece of bread", though. And if it is plural, say "pieces of bread". Also say the toaster is my family´s (possessive).

    Finally, say "in Winter (time)"; "I wait FOR" and "The hottest" (superlative adjective).

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete