Friday, April 13, 2012





MY FIRST POST:


Hi guys! My name is Manuela Alamos Silva. I'm gonna present myself and a part of my life in this blog, so cute...
I was born on December 1991 in Santiago of Chile. I was born in there because there were better (and it still being) medical technology than Coyaique, place where my parents and two big brothers lived.
So I lived my two first years of life in Coyaique. Then we moved to Osorno and I lived here until my nine years old. My little sister was born in Osorno.
After we moved to Santiago, and there I am.


I was been in the Alianza Francesa of Osorno, and after of Santiago, where I finished my studies. I made PSU and I've got in Catholic University to study Design, but I didn't like the carrier and the ambience so I left the University.
I was in there only three month. After I worked in Blockbuster and in November I travelled to Ecuador with this money, it was so fun.
The last year I've got in Chilean University to study Sociology. Now I'm in my second year, I'm not really convinced whit the carrier but I think I'm going to stay.


My hobbies are come to the University at bike; I live at Vitacura so it's a big stretch but I love it because it save me of f*** traffic, and it's a good way to doing exercise. Another hobbie is scouting, I know there is quite nerd but I love it; I'm girl scout since ten years old. I loved to being with my friends, my dear boyfriend, listen music, going to the cinema, but the think that I almost like is travel, and no only travel go out Chile, travel anywhere and know and see others landscapes and people.

5 comments:

  1. you have an interesting life, I hope we can be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manu
    I hope to convince you of everything and you stay in sociology because you are very nice and I like to share and laugh with you
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You life is so crazy Manu. be careful when riding your bike. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many hobbies! it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Manuela.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete